Wi-fi is now offered in flight!
http://www.aa.com/i18nForward.do?p=/urls/gogo.jsp&anchorLocation=DirectURL&title=gogo
I'm flying back from DFW to IAH and we were all given free internet access. Whoah!
It's pretty neat, although I really can't decide if this is a good thing. Despite the advantages of improving technology, we are far too dependent on our computers, cell phones, dvd players, ipods, etc. We can't even escape it when we're thousands of miles off the ground...
I just hope I won't ever have to listen to ringing cell phones or cell phone conversations on the plane.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i agree - if they start letting people use cell phones, i'll go crazy. it already bugs me when people are talking really loudly on them before takeoff...(sigh)
I left my phone turned on once on a plane by accident (muted instead of turning it off) and it didn't have a signal 7 miles above ground, so I'm hoping cells on planes will never be an option.
Post a Comment