We recently returned from a vacation to Mexico to celebrate my dad's 75th birthday. It was, um, awesome. So awesome that I ruined my camera when the Mexican dude who acted like he couldn't speak English made me speak to him in Spanish and then later told me to jump out of his boat. I did. And then I went under, camera and all.
Thankfully, my mom sent me home with her camera until my new one arrives. Thanks to Amazon Mom and Amazon Prime, it will be here tomorrow. In the meantime, here is a photo of some of Mr. Wiggly's food, fresh out of the freezer tray and ready to go back in their labeled ziplocks.

And here is a prettier photo of what the rest of Mr. Wiggly's food looks like but that I'm copying a picture from the internet of because I have no desire to make his food "look pretty for a photo" photo.

Over the past few weeks I have been having so much fun making Clyde's food and introducing him to new tastes. He loves to eat and it has been no problem getting him to accept solids. Of all the things I've given him, the only thing he's rejected (read: vomited up every single bite) is avocado. We'll try it again later. So far in addition to rice and oat cereal he's had carrots, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, bananas, apples, pears, papaya (in Mexico), peas (just today!), and of course the avocado.
Next up maybe some squash or broccoli. I think I'll start him in January on some yogurt and chicken.
1 comment:
So sad about the camera loss (will have to get the full story when I see you). Does this mean that you lost a lot of your Mexico photos?
Post a Comment