Today marks Clyde's 15 month birthday, and in honor of that I will use one of his favorite books as a template for a picture post spanning his 15 months. I am amazed by how many of his little books I have memorized. He's especially cute right now because he brings us books and begs to be read to, will make himself comfortable in our laps, and suck those little fingers quietly while we read. More often than not he won't let us finish a book without popping up to grab another one but it just makes me beam to know how much he gobbles up books and reading already. I Love You Through and Through By Bernadette R Shustak
I love you through and through.
6 weeks old
I love your top side.
3.5 months old
I love your bottom side.
4 months old
I love your inside and outside.
4.5 months old (first tooth)
I love your happy side,
6 months old in Mexico
your sad side,
6.5 months old (more like tired... but best I could do)
your silly side,
7.5 months old
your mad side.
9 months old (another bad example, but we have very few pictures of Clyde mad or sad!)
2 comments:
Thank you for this! I love each vignette, and especially your description of how he loves sitting in your lap and being read to. Happy me!
Charlotte this is such a great idea! It could make a good photo book... except the videos I guess :)
Post a Comment