Friday, April 27, 2007

Schmoozing

I attended a dinner event last evening with The Husband and colleagues plus clients. It's a treat to see The Husband in his work element. Aside from the good food and conversation, I was impressed by one very important fact: The Husband is in a league of his own. His maturity (most notably), presence, charm, integrity, conversational skills, and intelligence distinctly separate him from the rest. That includes the Bosses. I have no expectations, but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that if he continues in this business, he will be very, very successful, even moreso than any of the others I interacted with last night. It's plain and simple, and crystal clear.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'm as confident about the 4.5 pound steak... Sorry, Bud. ;)

2 comments:

Nate Ahern said...

Aw, shucks.

:-)

M. Z. Ahern said...

Hmmm. Now you've gone and got me jealous. I wish I could see The Husband in his element.