I have discovered Heaven on Earth. Moorhead's Blueberry Farm in Conroe, Texas (www.sayblueberry.com). 20 acres of bliss. Blueberries galore, waiting to be picked and devoured by salivating blueberry fanatics like myself. It takes a good while to pick a generous amount of berries, especially when irresistibly eating while picking, and especially in the Texas heat, but it's definitely worth it. The Husband had the advantage of his height... all of the ripe, unpicked blueberries that no one else could reach were at his fingertips. No wonder he picked the most out of all of us.
We have now happily enjoyed a homemade blueberry pie, blueberry pancakes, blueberry cookies, and blueberry smoothie. Next: blueberry bread. I can never get enough.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
As I type this, I am eating a blueberry cookie. It is in my mouth. Also, it is very tasty.
Now, as I write this sentence, another blueberry cookie is in my mouth. Admirably, it is also quite delicious.
Undoubtedly, as I click on "Publish Your Comment," I will have yet a third blueberry cookie in my mouth. It will be decidedly scrumptuous as well.
Charlotte's excellent cookery thus.
Post a Comment