I came home from a fun-filled girls' weekend in Florida Monday evening to a handmade "Welcome Home" sign on the front door- each letter carefully cut from different colored construction paper, a living room filled with balloons, and The Cat dressed in ribbons and bows. As much fun as I had lying around on the beach with some of my favorite gals ever, it never felt so good to be back home with my best friend.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Home, Sweet Home
I came home from a fun-filled girls' weekend in Florida Monday evening to a handmade "Welcome Home" sign on the front door- each letter carefully cut from different colored construction paper, a living room filled with balloons, and The Cat dressed in ribbons and bows. As much fun as I had lying around on the beach with some of my favorite gals ever, it never felt so good to be back home with my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment