Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm not a traitor... I just need another team to cheer for

While I remain a devoted Astros fan, they have struggled with injuries, a recent manager change, etc., and it is clear that there is no way they will be able to advance this season. Thus, I must pick another team to cheer for in their division for the remainder of the season.

Drumroll please...

family website glitter text at FamilyLobby.com

Clearly, I can't cheer for the same team as The Husband (The Cubbies). And plus, The Brewers have the most spirited, down-to-earth fans I've seen... I get tired of seeing prim and proper fans "dressed to impress" sitting in the front row, and there is none of that at Miller Park. In addition, their mascot, Bernie Brewer, slides down a slide for every homerun. The important points, you know ;).

3 comments:

M. Z. Ahern said...

Oh yeah. Plus it's the team that beer built. You can't go wrong. Good instincts, my girl.

Grace said...

The Brewers??? You're weird. Nate likes the Cubs?

But just because you're weird doesn't mean I don't love you tons. ;)

kat said...

Your Brewers beat my Astros last night.......so sad. :-(