Saturday, December 12, 2009

TXCCC

Looking for another way to give this season or throughout the year? Perhaps you'd like to donate to the cause of finding better treatments and ways to care for children with cancer, who may be waking up on Christmas morning in a hospital bed connected to tubes and monitors, or who may not have a chance to live a normal childhood.

Texas Children's Cancer Center at Texas Children's Hospital in Houston is the #1 pediatric cancer hospital in Texas, and #4 in the nation. Much of the work that I do is associated with research projects taking place at the center, so I know firsthand that the work that they're doing is exceptionally important.

Click here to see a short video of how some of their physicians and scientists are impacting the lives of children and their families. Several of the physicians that you will see are a few who I have worked/work closely with.

Take a moment to browse www.txccc.org. Perhaps you will be able to find my personal page!

No comments: