Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Half-Dozen Miracles

I've always heard that one infant at a time is enough joy to make you lose sleep. Imagine sextuplets! Becoming a mom to six all at once. Seems awfully difficult to me but I could almost say that I foster some envy at the joy and miracle of it all. Imagining six little Nate-lottes and Char-ates- one crying, one spitting up, one that needs his diaper changed, one that's hungry, one that's cold and one that's actually being good- though it would be tough, it actually makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! But I think the most troublesome part for me would be the six-way division of attention among the children. Someday, I will be thankful for the blessing of one little miracle-- and then, I'll probably be thankful that God blessed me with one at a time and not six at once! But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Who knows what the future holds?!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, so I just discovered that you have a blog...tres cool!
it's funny how you are The Wife & Nate is The Husband...I will try not to let my feminist sensibilities be ruffled by this display of devotion ;)
(j/k!)

Grace said...

you're totally going to have sextuplets now.

Nate Ahern said...

I totally agree, except for the tuplets part.

M. Z. Ahern said...

ohmyygosh, Nate. Way to make me blush!!!

LOLOLOLOL! You are too funny sometimes!!!

Grace and Rachel, wake up, do you see what your brother wrote???

Unknown said...

hmm. charlotte: comments?

CHA said...

yep that'll only happen if he makes my lunch, brings home flowers, cooks me dinner, and then takes me for a long sunset walk on the beach. ;)