My mom forwarded me an email about a month ago with links to at least a dozen Christmas candy recipes. This one caught my eye: Caramel Krispie Treats. Nate and I highly recommend them, as did Kate Schmate.
Charlotte, this is so funny you posted this because last night, I made these again for another test round, this time adding lightly salted peanuts and drizzling chocolate on top. They are much better! :)
3 comments:
Charlotte, this is so funny you posted this because last night, I made these again for another test round, this time adding lightly salted peanuts and drizzling chocolate on top. They are much better! :)
These things are killer. They are:
(1) Killer good. Yes, insert them in your mouth and you will promptly die from pleasure.
(2) Killing me. Because I've had way too many and, despite developing a tolerance to (1), my blood is pretty much running entirely with caramel now.
Mmm...sound a lot richer than rice krispie marshmallow treats. Must try.
Post a Comment