Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome back!

You made it back!

As you can see, I've changed the name of this blog and the new link is
http://thelordsofhorses.blogspot.com

Translated, the weblink is The Aherns (dot) blogspot (dot) com; the new title is The Aherns, and the subtitle is based off of the meanings of my name (note that feminine does not equal feminist) and Nate's. I remember also having seen the meaning of my name somewhere when I was younger to be "little and womanly". An alternative meaning of Nate is found in the plural form in the dictionary. Look it up. :)

Why did I change it up, you ask? Well, I was thinking that perhaps someday, this will be transformed into a family blog. Thus, I've upgraded to a more sophisticated weblink which will hopefully stand the test of time. I envision my children and grandchildren and great grand children perusing this site and all of it's photos and stories someday!! Is this a realistic vision?

Regardless, welcome to the "new" blog.

p.s. That is Nate's hair in the previous post. Anyone who honestly wants hair mailed to their doorstep should speak up now before the trash goes out to the dumpster! :p

p.p.s. Although he doesn't know it yet, and hasn't agreed, I'm adding Nate as a contributor to this. That doesn't mean I expect him to post on it regularly, but at least he'll have the capability. Someday, you know. Must think long term!

1 comment:

M. Z. Ahern said...

I love, love, love, love your generational thinking and vision!