
In other news, Nate and I annihilated an entire chicken this afternoon (see scraps below). I love the fact that we can unashamedly eat like barbarians- grunting, using our hands, food flying through the air, and with food particles all over our face and in our hair*-- and that we try never to waste a morsel of food. That is the very reason why we were meant to be together.

*I'm exaggerating, but you get the idea
2 comments:
I love the image of you two flying at that chicken, getting it all over your hands and faces! I'm impressed that you can polish off a chicken like that. But I think you need Momchil to teach you what not wasting a morsel means. The bones have to be clean. I mean clean. No skin, no cartilage, not even a thread of meat. Thanks to his tutelage, John can now leave a chicken carcass looking as if it's been soaking in clorox.
Who took the photo?
We actually didn't eat the whole thing... we transferred some of the meat over to another plate. Does John eat the cartilage too? Notice that most of the big bones have no cartilage on them...
Post a Comment