Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Beth...

Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.


The fourth folder I opened was the "2006" folder, and the fourth photo (which was in the Ahern Christmas 2006 folder) was this one. I believe this was taken by Nate's sister, Mary Grace, at Grandma Zollner's house on Christmas Day 2006 in Grand Junction, CO. The traditional Christmas dinner at Grandma's always includes a grapefruit-avocado salad, featured here (in an interesting swirl?). Nate and I weren't in attendance that year since we spent the holidays in DFW, but we have an entire folder of pictures that we were sent so that we could see all the fun and food that we missed out on.

Here is a clearer version of the same dish:


I tag...
1. The Hansons
2. Kate Schmate
3. The Currys
4. Drew and Emily

3 comments:

Kate said...

Charlotte! Do I accept the challenge? I already caved and ended up doing that silly "25 Random Things" note on Facebook. What's with all this digital pressure??

The Jackson Journey said...

Thanks for sharing! I had a great time going through old photos after I opened the fourth folder. So funny what you find :o)

CHA said...

Kate Schmate,
Do not feel pressured! The Lords of Horses will not be offended if you don't accept the challenge.

Beth,
Thanks for tagging me!